Overall Satisfaction with Nintex Process Platform
We struggled with using out-of-the-box new and edit forms in SharePoint Online. Lack of conditional formatting, end user adoption, etc. Implementing Nintex Forms allows us to create a more user-friendly solution with the security trimming and formatting we looked for. Currently we're using Forms firmwide across a variety of solutions: research requests, information gathering, etc.
- Security trimming fields, based on SharePoint user groups.
- Design flexibility.
- Their modern form template doesn't include functionality that older forms offered, like buttons.
- Much of their available training focuses on the older template designer.
- Older template designer is difficult to work in, and end-result "looks" old.
- I can answer "yes" to stakeholder questions much more often, thanks to Nintex Forms.
SharePoint Online. Very easy to enable and configure, so I'm not wasting time getting to the designer.
Non-IT are only end-users when it comes to Nintex Forms, even the stakeholders. We're reluctant to give end-users designer perms in various SharePoint sites, and likewise reluctance to design forms.
We used InfoPath form services, which was fine, but difficult to make the form "look" good, and InfoPath isn't always a supported solution.