On24 is needed now more than ever!
Updated November 10, 2021
On24 is needed now more than ever!
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ON24
ON24 is used by my organization at the primary tool to hold webinars for our customers. ON24 is being used primarily by the marketing department, but in doing so supports the entire organization, usually various product teams. It addresses the business problem of needing one tool to hold webinars that allow for polls, surveys, resource-sharing, and especially integration with our CRM, HubSpot.
- HubSpot integration for updating contact records with registration and attendance info
- Post-webinar analysis of interactions with attendees such as polls and resource downloads
- Easy exports of webinar data
- My only complaint is that when downloading survey/poll data into Excel, if I want to see each response individually, I have to go into each survey/poll question and export one at a time, instead of exporting them all with one click (which only gives summary info).
- ON24 has allowed us to reach out to existing customers to expand our relationships
- With ON24, we can up-sell to existing customers by giving more detailed presentations on our product and service offerings
- Customer engagement is certainly increased due to the webinars with ON24
ON24 is very scalable, I really don't see any limits apart from one: There is a limit to how many employees can be in a presenting role, which normally isn't an issue but has been on the rare occasion where we had wanted many speakers, each speaking for a short amount of time. Other than that, there's been no issues with scalability.
We typically use RingCentral Meetings for internal meetings, and ON24 for external webinars, but have sometimes made use of RingCentral Meetings for external meetings as well, in the case where the attendance is expected to be small and interactions with staff is meant to be very high. Generally speaking, ON24 is the better choice, especially for the more often situation of wanting a webinar presentation with some interaction.
Do you think ON24 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ON24's feature set?
Did ON24 live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of ON24 go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy ON24 again?
ON24 is well suited, especially in the times of the covid-19 pandemic and after (as more and more work becomes fully remote), for companies wishing to not only hold presentations with customers and potential customers, but to interact with them during the presentations as well, all while integrating with their CRM.
ON24 Feature Ratings
20 - Marketing, Communications, Event Management, Product/Solutions, and IT make use of ON24, primarily to better communicate with customers via webinars. The webinars are usually hosted by marketing and event management, but other parts of the company often make use of it through them as well, being frequent hosts/guest speakers in these webinars.
5 - ON24 requires people with marketing skills, particularly event management and digital marketing skills. ON24 is easy enough to use that I do not think a dedicated IT or other technology profession would be required, unless some custom integration with another tool was taking place. So long as someone at your company is tech-savvy and marketing-savvy, ON24 should be good to go.
- Customer Webinars
- Certain Internally/Externally-mixed meetings
- Digital Conferences
- Going more digital during the pandemic
- Possibly for our annual global conference next year, if our customers and the situation makes a digital event the preferred format.
ON24 is a great dedicated webinar solution, and one that we make use of fairly frequently. While there are other webinar tools, I can't imagine us switching away from ON24 at this point, it's easy to use and satisfies all of our business requirements, including an integration with our CRM, HubSpot.