Overall Satisfaction with Ooma Office
Setting this up was a breeze and more importantly as we have grown to 3 offices with teams on the road we have been able to upgrade our services as needed by the user to fit with their needs to get their job done. I especially appreciate a few important features. I like the ability to set a location so that the call is routed to the proper 911 if needed in an emergency. I also like the reasonably priced equipment and flexibility. We upgraded our phones to the Ooma provisioned Yealink phones with 2 lines each and the setup was done in about 10 minutes. It took me longer to hook up the cables under my counter than it did to get the phone up and running with two lines.
- Interface is extremely easy to use for setting up lines and users.
- Customer service is easy to work with and solves issues quickly.
- Nice variety of equipment options for flexibility.
- Being able to use less expensive equipment rather than ONLY Ooma provisioned would be nice.
- Ability to use the desktop and recording features as part of the standard package.
- We were able to substantially cut down on phone expenses when we switched to Ooma.
- They continue to add new features and upgrade the interface without adding to the price.
- Able to integrate 3 offices seamlessly.
The few issues we had (voicemail issues, equipment change issues) they were able to solved in most cases within 10 min or less, mostly on the spot when I called. One time there was an issue with a voicemail that has to be escalated to their advanced tech team. They had is resolved within 24 hours and made sure to call me and let me know it was resolved and to test it with me to make sure it was fixed (it was).
Do you think Ooma Office delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ooma Office's feature set?
Did Ooma Office live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Ooma Office go as expected?
Would you buy Ooma Office again?
I believe Ooma is well suited for about 95% of office users. Larger call centers may have difficulty but by-and-large this product is appropriate for almost any business application. Especially businesses with multiple locations that need simplicity when setting up service as well as a much lower cost than a standard phone company phone line.