Overall Satisfaction with Ooma Office
We use Ooma for our business mainline, employee personal line, and virtual fax. I have it connected to my cell phone so I can receive and place calls "from the office" regardless of if I am at the office or at the beach. There is no degradation of quality versus a standard cell phone call. I never felt the need to look anywhere else.
- Their price is competitive.
- Very customizable and scalable.
- Exceptional sound quality.
- Their online user interface is a little cumbersome.
- You have to pay extra for a transcript of voicemails (but I love that voice mails are sent to my email so I can add the actual voice mail to project files).
- The biggest, unexpected, positive impact Ooma Office has had was to virtually eliminate telemarketers and robocalls. I was becoming overwhelmed by the continual distraction and now I am free!
It's been a long while since I needed customer support. It basically runs on its own, but from what I can recall, Customer Service was exceptional.
Do you think Ooma Office delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ooma Office's feature set?
Did Ooma Office live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Ooma Office go as expected?
Would you buy Ooma Office again?
I have a very small business, so I answer the phones. It has allowed me to cut way back on telemarketers and robocalls so I can focus on work and clients. Even though I rarely use fax, I now have a virtual fax machine that works exceptionally well and is reliable and hassle-free. I am not sure how it would work if you had a larger team, but for me and my needs, I feel no reason to look anywhere else.