Overall Satisfaction with Oracle PeopleSoft HCM
- The reporting tool is quite intuitive. I report every day on various data segments. The data comes down very organized.
- Oracle interfaces quite well with many of our other systems. We use PeopleFluent and other systems.
- The input for HR data into PeopleSoft is also very organized. We can enter data one-by-one for employees or do mass uploads. It really helps with the workload.
- I have heard from my recruiting and talent acquisition groups that the interface to the ATS took a lot of work to integrate effectively.
- PeopleSoft helps us when we have re-orgs or acquisitions. Helps to house and organize data.
- Very positive impact given that we have over 13,000 employees and we need a robust system like PeopleSoft to organize our employees and multiple locations and unions, etc...
As mentioned, PeopleSoft specializes and is great for both Human Resources and for Finance reporting. I use it strictly for Human Resources, but have heard from colleagues that the financial side is also quite intuitive. The reporting tools within PeopleSoft make it simple to export lots of data that can then be put into Excel, Access or other programs to further analyze.