Overall Satisfaction with Oracle PeopleSoft HCM
- Used system wide for employee management and record keeping.
- Employee records are kept in Oracle PeopleSoft HCM, including job and benefits information. Additionally, we use it to process new hires, transfers, terminations, etc.
- Oracle PeopleSoft HCM is also used to track job code information, including reports of incumbents, and a variety of queries such as equity, pay rates, etc.
- Essentially, it is used for almost all HR related information.
- Employee Self Service - links to tax, paycheck, time off information, etc.
- Tracking job data - descriptions, pay ranges, reports for a specified job code.
- Linking with integrated software, such as Kronos for timekeeping and vemo for workforce insight reports.
- Updated User Interface - there is a lot of unused space.
- More intuitive navigation, although the search feature helps offset some of that shortcoming.
- Suggestions for useful links and reporting tools you may find helpful based on job title.
- Easy to determine fair pay rates for new offers.
- Prevents the rehiring of hires termed as "DNR"s.
- Easy to provide employees with important alerts and information.
Oracle PeopleSoft HCM is a well known product, with a history of being a successful tool for large organizations. It has a wide variety of features and tools available to assist human resources needs. As mentioned before though, for smaller organizations, it probably offers much more than is necessary compared to something like BambooHR or WebHR which offer most features one would want without the need to integrate with other softwares.
Do you think Oracle PeopleSoft HCM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Oracle PeopleSoft HCM's feature set?
Did Oracle PeopleSoft HCM live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Oracle PeopleSoft HCM go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Oracle PeopleSoft HCM again?
Oracle PeopleSoft HCM is great for tracking most HR related information. The customization for the company is great, as well as the ability to integrate with a wide variety of complimentary software. For example, ours is integrated with our ATS (Taleo) for recruiting, Kronos for timekeeping, and Vemo for workforce insight reports. Given it's overall ability, it is probably overkill for smaller companies that may want a more focused HRIS that can handle everything without the need to integrate with additional software.