Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM)
We are currently using Oracle SRM to manage all our social platforms, from corporate channels down to specific brand accounts. We have at least five different teams on board, all working at different locations. Having all accounts in one system helps us monitor each others' activities across all channels, making it easier to collaborate on content and provide support to other accounts. SRM also helps in streamlining our reporting with all the analytics housed in one place.
- With teams working at different locations, the Publish section let us monitor all content being scheduled and published across all social channels. As well as share and collaborate on existing content.
- SRM lets us access all our analytics in one place.
- Our account manager is heavily involved in ensuring our overall SRM experience. She is easy to reach and is very responsive in answering our concerns.
- The UI is not as visually-appealing nor as user-friendly as other tools.
- There is no option to schedule retweets / replies via the Engage section. Also, it would be nice to have a stream in Engage dedicated to accounts we are following, similar to Twitter / Facebook news feed.
We have at least five different marketing teams using the SRM, all running their own social media accounts. With the SRM now integrated with our CRM account, we are hoping to expand our users to include customer service and technical support teams.