Overall Satisfaction with Outreach
Outreach has been great for the company I last worked for. The SDR and AE team both used Outreach to help work our pipeline. The SDR's were able to manage a larger list of leads with the sequences they were able to set up. This led to leads being converted to Opps quicker. For the AE's this also helped as we were able to use the sequences to work the non-committed Opps while we were able to spend more time working the engaged ones.
- As an AE I loved the ability to make a call in Outreach and then have a few options for next step pop up that I can easily click on. This will generate a task for me or Outreach to to complete at some later date. This is better than me having to come up with my own next step.
- For the SDR's- this is like giving them steroids. Outreach gives them automation for some leads which gives them more time to focus on the engaged ones.
- As an AE I love setting up sequences but also love how the system knows when to stop them when a prospect calls or emails back. This helps the AEs and SDRs immensely.
- The only negative(That I've been told they know and are working on) is the reporting for the SDR team. As they used Outreach the most seeing data is more important. Some information that would have helped the SDR team out was missing or incomplete. As I said above Outreach has said they planned on updating them.
- The huge positive impact it had was the team not needing to spend as much time as disengaged opps as they were engaged ones. We were able to set sequences to work with them while the team could focus on generating new leads or converting Opps.
- For an AE - post demo communication is important. With templates and snippets we could just click a few buttons and have a really nice email sent out with the relevant information and then the next several steps already planned out. This freed up time for us and even allowed us to take calls a lot sooner after demo's then before. For busy days this was very helpful.
Do you think Outreach delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Outreach's feature set?
Did Outreach live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Outreach go as expected?
Would you buy Outreach again?
There is not much negative to Outreach. The only place I can see a negative come in is if someone used SalesLoft before and then came to the company using Outreach. They might just be more used to SalesLoft. That is what happened to the company I was at. There isn't much difference. Its all about preference.
Using Outreach or similar software is like using a smartphone for the first time. It's impossible to go back to the older ways. AE's could maybe get by without it but the SDR team - if they aren't using software to manage their leads, a system like Outreach is needed. I would say any SDR team is incomplete without a software like Outreach.