Keeping track while keeping it simple!
Joanne Jordan | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 08, 2020

Keeping track while keeping it simple!

Overall Satisfaction with PandaDoc

We use PandaDoc in several departments to address partnerships and contracts with a variety of different stakeholders. PandaDoc serves as a vehicle to create, track and document branded agreements and contracts between departments and other service providers.
  • Branding
  • Audit trail
  • Challenges changing tokens
  • Automatic expiry too short
  • Time saved creating doc templates.
  • No loss of printed copies.
Importing contacts from our CRM into the templates is amazing - no worries of typos or spelling errors as the information is taken directly into PandaDoc. Tokens are an amazing feature!
Before sending a contract to a client I have the ability to copy a link to the document for review by my colleagues - this form of internal communication is an excellent tool. As I mentioned before, the eSignature and Activity/Audit tracking is also extremely valuable - no need to print, sign, scan and fax/email back as it is all done electronically so it's never lost on someone's desk.
The documents look very professional - with the exception if spacing. The hard returns don't match up so if a line or two extends a paragraph past the "normal" area, some information is on the next page and then there's a long blank page, wasting paper and looking unprofessional. The document should blend together nicely whether the paragraph and details are many or few.
When sending proposals to clients, I use PandaDoc exclusively as it allows me to create and re-use detailed templates (time saving in the long run) and I can track the activity, who has read the document, when they have viewed it etc. I can also use document and signature forwarding so that the decision maker can be brought into the loop once the details have been finalized. There is no need to print, sign and scan back poor quality documents as it is all done electronically.