Hands Down PandaDoc Over the Competitor!
Melissa Veinotte | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 17, 2020

Hands Down PandaDoc Over the Competitor!

Overall Satisfaction with PandaDoc

Our sales team uses PandaDoc to confirm a sale and also confirm the plans to avoid issues after installation to ensure client and designer are on the same page. Our office uses it to facilitate any sale that goes into our system. Clients can easily complete the documents on their end and enter payment information which helps speed up our process. It is a great system since it is integrated with our CRM Zoho software.
  • Very Easy to manipulate templates
  • User Friendly
  • None
  • Sometimes it goes to the client's junk mail and isn't seen
  • Clients find this very easy to use and not at all daunting
We use a template for our contracts but we also can edit these to be an addendum to contract etc. I love having the ability to upload my own signature for a more personal touch.
Before PandaDocs we would send the client a separate contract/invoice and separate final plans. By using PandaDocs we are able to connect the two to ensure nothing is lost in translation during the sales process from design to installation.
I've had past experience with DocuSign and I much prefer the PandaDoc Interface. Our office has been able to manipulate all documents to be cohesive with our branding and company image.
I found DocuSign much more difficult to use and so did clients when I was with a past company. I have not had any trouble with clients using and understanding PandaDocs. I also find that the templates alone are easier to manipulate and use.
I like that I can upload my designs to the contract. You can easily drop a custom initial box to our designs to ensure the client verifies reading specific notes about the jobsite, design, or materials.