PandaDoc life made simple.
May 15, 2022

PandaDoc life made simple.

Overall Satisfaction with PandaDoc

We use PandaDoc for both our proposals and obtaining an agreement with our clients. The process is very smooth and allows for a seamless selling cycle. We can send our clients a proposal and if accepted send them the agreement. It is also a huge benefit that PandaDoc integrates with our CRM. I highly recommend PandaDoc!
  • Proposals
  • Agreements
  • sync's to CRM
  • For the agreement portion, it would be nice to have the final signed that is signed have the uploaded documents included in it. Right now I have to click the documents separately. That is being very picky I know but a feature we had while using DocuSign.
  • Time saved
  • more efficient
  • allows for better organization
The reusable templates are very beneficial. I have a couple of templates that I have to choose from and I can still make little adjustments in seconds. It has streamlined our proposal process and saved a lot of time. It's nice to use the integration with our CRM and to have the ability to send our agreements to our clients!
This is something that we have not yet had to do. I envision this will be very helpful as before we have had to use a word document for the redlining process. Now via PandaDoc we can work with clients directly from the Pandadoc and make the necessary adjustments. This is something I think will be extremely helpful that we couldn't do as easily via DocuSign.
Overall I like PandaDoc. I do think the feel of DocuSign seemed a little cleaner, but for the price, I was willing to go with the look of PandaDoc and not even think twice. I am just getting a little picky.
  • Compliance keeping agreements organized
I have never used another other than DocuSign. It clearly had the functionality that I needed and was professional enough that we decided to switch. I will say we really liked the price as well.

Do you think PandaDoc delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with PandaDoc's feature set?

Did PandaDoc live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of PandaDoc go as expected?

Would you buy PandaDoc again?

PandaDoc has been amazing for my proposals allowing me to add various services and have set templates. It has allowed us greater flexibility with our pricing and I can send it to a potential client super fast. The other benefit is sending our agreements from PandaDoc. This is a new feature we just started using so I am sure I am not using it to its full capacity but it's nice to be able to do all of it in one system. I love how it's integrated with our CRM as well!