User Review: "Pardot Marketing Solution for B2B"https://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationPardotUnspecified7.44901012018-01-17T18:33:05.867Z
Overall Satisfaction with Pardot
Pardot is the hub of our digital marketing activity and the method for us to seamlessly connect to CRM for sales intelligence on prospects. With Pardot we are able to execute outbound emails, submission forms, and distributing content on social media. By using Pardot we are able to effectively score and have visibility on prospects activities across all of our digital marketing materials.
- Connectors: Pardot has several connectors available, for hosting webinars, videos, RSS feeds, social media platforms, among others, for a synthesized view of a business's marketing connections.
- Scheduling - The scheduling function, for emails or posts, is particularly easy to use.
- The user interface is sometimes clunky.
- Not all the activities within Pardot are intuitive. Compared to Act-On and HubSpot, there is more room to improve the user experience and make it easier to figure out where things are.
- Terminology is sometimes inconsistent with Salesforce. Campaigns are not exactly the same thing. It would help to unify these differences.
- It is a great improvement for our salespeople that they have visibility of what a prospect was looking at before they engaged with us directly (Contact Form), that helps to better steer the conversation when speaking to a new prospect.
- I think the creation and maintenance of lists is more time consuming compared to Act-On.
We selected Pardot primarily because it is native to Salesforce and we felt that long term it would be the better solution for our needs, based on our commitment to Salesforce. HubSpot seemed to be targeted more towards a small business, based on our experience using that product, and Act-On was very user-friendly but basic in its execution.
Pardot is extremely well suited for an organization that is on Salesforce and wants a seamless method to integrate sales prospecting with their marketing automation. For those not on Salesforce, it does not seem of particular value compared to the other big players in the market, particularly HubSpot and Marketo.
Pardot Feature Ratings
WYSIWYG email editor
Ability to test dynamic content
Triggered drip sequences
Lead scoring and grading
Data quality management
Automated sales alerts and tasks
Role-based workflow & approvals
Integration with Salesforce.com