Overall Satisfaction with Parse.ly
Parse.ly is a an incredible tool for democratizing data. It's used by our digital editorial teams to keep track of performance of content in real time. It allows them to understand if and when they are having above or below average days and why. This constant feedback helps them approve their approach to content framing and content distribution. Furthermore, its intuitive nature helps the creative editorial teams internalize the data and begin making more data-driven decisions without the need for constant support from an analytics team.
- Intuitive, easy to use and understand.
- Real-time data shows what's happening right now.
- Context, understand how and why you are doing above/below average in terms of readership and engagement.
- It's not as comprehensive as GA or Adobe.
- Video tracking.
- Drive data-based decision making among editorial teams.
- On-the-fly benchmarking for constant understanding of current performance.
- Traffic and engagement growth across all channels through improved understanding of reader habits and distribution channel success.
As GA and AA are more general purpose digital analytics tools, they can be configured to do any type of web analytics tracking. However, Parse.ly is custom-made for editorial teams and newsrooms. Parse.ly is far more intuitive and easy to use. It's a fantastic tool for democratizing digital analytics.
Customer Support is fantastic. Parse.ly has live support and the team is always a phone call away. As they've developed the product over the years, they have always been careful to get direct client feedback on new features to make sure they provide value for their clients.
Do you think Parse.ly delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Parse.ly's feature set?
Did Parse.ly live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Parse.ly go as expected?
Would you buy Parse.ly again?
If you have an editorial team creating content daily that needs feedback on the performance of that content, then Parse.ly is the number one tool for the job. If you are running an ecommerce site or a site that is trying to drive some type of conversion, Parse.ly is not suited for that. Parsely is great at displaying real-time data on story level performance across all of the stories distribution channels. This data can then be rolled up or down to understand how topics and traffic sources are doing compared to historical benchmarks.