Overall Satisfaction with Paycom
Paycom has been our payroll processor for at least the past 5 years or more. I have been using Paycom for the last 3 years and have been learning something new that makes it easier for us to use. The system has so many features that we were not aware of and we are now trying to find the time to learn. As I learn more, I don't want to change.
- Reviews our payroll for mistakes.
- Won't allow us to submit until errors are fixed
- Has many features that would make it easier to use.
- PTO - easier sign on for supervisors to add.
- Salary increases, be able to have more than one report
- Work Org Chart - have a button for it
- New Data sets - it's saving time to enter employee hours
- too many places to make changes for employees
we had ADP before moving to Paycom and we have not reviewed another payroll processor and we don't want to as we are not getting used to using Paycom. We need to learn how to use all features available to us.
Do you think Paycom delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Paycom's feature set?
Did Paycom live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Paycom go as expected?
Would you buy Paycom again?