Efficiency at a Glancehttps://www.trustradius.com/hr-managementPaycorUnspecified7.22461012019-06-26T14:17:00.826Z
June 26, 2019
Efficiency at a Glance
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Paycor
We use Paycor for our payroll processing. It is used by our payroll department to process payroll and for the filing of federal and state payroll returns. Paycor also handles our year end preparation of W-2 forms and annual payroll reports.
- Paycor provides accurate reporting of current payroll.
- Paycor provides online access to employees so that they can view the year to date earnings and withholdings.
- Paycor provides reports that can be downloaded and entered into company financial software.
- Paycor retains former employees on the company display rather than archiving the information.
- Paycor does not provide easy to customize reports.
- Paycor responses tend to take several hours and perhaps several days.
- Paycor has increased efficiency for payroll reporting for federal and state agencies.
- Paycor has increased efficiency for consistent payroll processing.
- Paycor does not track annual increase detail well.
Our HR and/or payroll team has saved 1-25 hours per month. - Payroll reports are prepared and filed by Paycor. This saves considerable time and energy for myself and our company.
It is difficult to navigate through some of the features, and some features are not available.
Paycor is well suited for small companies as the fees are acceptable for the services performed. Paycor provides the payroll processing and filing of payroll reports which can be cumbersome and time consuming for small businesses with limited number of employees performing payroll and HR functions. Paycor could be more beneficial to small companies if more resources were included in the montly fee.