June 26, 2019
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Paycor
We use Paycor across the whole organization for payroll, time & attendance, payroll tax filing and HRIS database management. Paycor helps us gather the correct time clock information to ensure that we pay our employees correctly and filing our payroll taxes promptly. We also use Paycor for many HR functions, using the HRIS system.
- Excellent customer service within their Time & Attendance department.
- Prompt Payroll tax filing for our small business.
- Time Clock interfaces well with Paycor Time & Attendance system.
- Improvement is needed is accessibility of Payroll Specialist. Typically when I call, I have to leave a message, which may or may not be returned. Usually, I have to follow up with an email, which is answered eventually.
- I would like it if they could provide classroom training or 1-on-1 training. I typically learn better that way.
- Additional training on ACA requirements and services that Paycor provides for ACA would be beneficial, especially when you are new to the system.
- Paycor provides the expertise in payroll tax filing for our small business.
- Paycor provides prepared reports that we use monthly, quarterly, annually, etc. with ease.
- I believe that Paycor's ease of use allows me the ability to process the HR information that I need and it frees me up to do other tasks, such as recruitment and retention, employee relations, etc.
Typically, I find Paycor to be very user-friendly and the reports are easy to understand. I would like to have more training on the different services that Paycor offers. I have a feeling that if I knew more about Paycor services, I could be even more productive and efficient in my current position.
I have used several other payroll and HRMS products in previous positions. I didn't select Paycor for my current job; it was already in place when I started, but I have found it to be user-friendly and efficient. I am happy with the process that we currently have in place. It meets the needs of our organization.
The Time & Attendance Representative is extremely helpful and accessible when I have a question. He is always friendly, professional and courteous. I have expressed concern over my current Payroll Specialist because of her inaccessibility. When I first started here, my Payroll Specialist was extremely helpful and patient with me during my learning curve. Since I have a new Payroll Specialist, I have had problems getting my questions answered promptly.