Want to grow your business across the globe use Payoneer as your payment partner at minimal cost
Overall Satisfaction with Payoneer
Since we are an Artificial Intelligence marketing agency we have clients all over the world and we use Payoneer to receive payments from clients across the globe. It is very straightforward and does not require too much of formalities to sign up. The client also has the flexibility to pay in any currency.
- It is very well accepted world wide and also accepts more than 150 currencies.
- A decent and nominal exchange rates of currency as compared to similar platforms like PayPal.
- I can keep track of all the transactions, payments, balance, etc using Payoneer.
- It is because of Payoneer we can grow our business globally.
- Freelancers find it difficult to use Payoneer as it only accepts registered business entity names.
- The process of transfer of payments is slow as compared to Paypal and sometimes it takes 3-4 days in getting the payments.
- The customer service of Payoneer is not up to the mark and I think it should need drastic improvements.
- Records of transactions, payments, daily exchange rates.
- Ability to withdraw money from any ATM accross the world if we use Payoneer mastercard.
- Mass payouts is also a useful feature of Payoneer
- Using Payoneer we have grown very well especially in 3rd world countries.
- Due to its nominal transaction charges and better exchange rates, we get a decent ROI.
- Since it is a very easy to use payment gateway and does not require many technicalities hence it is very well accepted which helps us in "ease of doing" business.
As compared to PayPal, Payoneer has nominal exchange rates. Secondly, it is more popular in developing countries than PaPpal which ultimately helps us in doing business in those countries. Thirdly, the transaction fee that Payoneer deducts is less as compared to PayPal which I think makes it more lucrative for a medium-scale business like us.
Do you think Payoneer delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Payoneer's feature set?
Did Payoneer live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Payoneer go as expected?
Would you buy Payoneer again?
Payoneer is well suited for a registered business, particularly for companies that are into digital marketing. Since it is accepted in more than 150 countries that's why can give wings to your business. It is of no use if you have a local business like a retail or E-commerce business at the national level.