Overall Satisfaction with Paytm
We use Paytm for transferring money online and making bill payments for electricity, water, food and other similar services. It is also used in our company to receive payments from the clients. It is a very secured and trustworthy app to make online payments or transferring money and all the financial transactions on Paytm are done with 128-bit encryption SSL security. It also provides a mobile wallet which is very useful. It is also helpful in booking travel tickets for flight, train, bus, cabs and hotels.
- Transferring money instantly.
- Making monthly bill payments for electricity, water, internet, etc.
- Booking flight, train, bus, cab, hotel tickets.
- Secured payments with 128-bit encryption.
- Poor customer support.
- Verification requires to visit physical offices.
- No option to access Paytm payments bank account online.
- Paytm Mall for online shopping provides poor quality or even fake products.
- Paytm makes it very easy to send and receive payments online for us and our clients both.
- It provides us a lot of useful services which improves us to manage funds.
- Google Pay (formerly Google Wallet)
Do you think Paytm delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Paytm's feature set?
Did Paytm live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Paytm go as expected?
Would you buy Paytm again?
Paytm helps us solve business transaction problems and has made it easier and safer than before to pay and receive money from our clients and business partners. It's a very easy to use app. You don't need to carry cash for making payments. Accepted at almost every merchants. You can send gifts to your loved ones or even to your employees. Provides different types of cashback for transferring money or using its services.