Overall Satisfaction with PCRecruiter
PC Recruiter is our CRM for the company. We are an executive recruiting firm (permanent, full-time roles up to the C-level) focused on the medical device, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical industries. We use the program all day long, and overall am very pleased with it. In addition, PC Recruiter functions well with other applications such as LinkedIn, and I love the PC Capture function, which allows me to export data, including pictures from LinkedIn. I can track productivity/metrics and look at the pipeline of every open position we are working on with clients. It's easy to use, although the setup can be a bit complicated at first. They have a terrific technical support team based in OH, and I love that I can have a real-time chat or a phone call when needed.
- Tracks daily productivity for phone calls, interviews, new assignments by invidual
- Allows you to send resumes so easily to clients with either a template email or personalized email or as a "presentation" with critical data visible or blind to the client as needed
- Allows you to build call lists and email lists
- bulk resume importing if needed or individual resume importing
- Easy mass emailing to clients and candidates
- I think setup is cumbersome
- I think it should be easier to build call lists and move calls to the following day as needed
- I wish PC Recruiter had a function so I can see if and when an actual email is opened by the recipient
- My business had grown every year by over 20%.
- PC Recruiter keeps us organized so we know who is working on which assignments and presenting candidates to avoid miscommunication.
- PC Capture is terrific and keeping candidate data current.
I evaluated Zoho and Bullhorn along with PC Recruiter. I loved the PC Capture feature and PC Recruiter's outstanding communication by all the departments I talked to. Zoho's technical support was not based in the USA (at that time, unsure if anything has changed), and I needed real-time phone support. Bullhorn seemed like a good program, but it didn't "wow" me and was more expensive.
Do you think PCRecruiter delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with PCRecruiter's feature set?
Did PCRecruiter live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of PCRecruiter go as expected?
Would you buy PCRecruiter again?
PC Recruiter is ideal for companies specializing in permanent placement or contract/staffing. It's competitively priced compared to other similar programs. The technical support, based in the US in OH, is terrific and frankly the main reason I won't even consider switching to another platform. I love that if I have a question and can't find the answer quickly within their learning management system, I can call or chat with them and get an immediate response.