Overall Satisfaction with Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment
The Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment is used as a tool for determining if candidates are a good cultural fit for our company, to find out what method of learning and supervising works for each individual candidate.
- It gauges whether or not the candidate is a good fit for the position we're hiring for.
- Informs the managers to figure out the way each candidate should be managed.
- Although it's not written in stone, it does real good in getting to the know the way the candidate learns.
- I don't believe it needs anything else
- It is already integrating the results for each candidate in our applicant tracking system.
- I believe it should automatically send a copy to the applicant.
- It has made a positive impact in that recruiters can asses the way or methods our new applicants learn or would like to be managed.
- It shouldn't be an excuse for not hiring a well-qualified applicant.
- It's a handy tool for hiring managers.
In my years as an HR admin, I have not tried any other programs like this one.