A great platform to distribute swag!
May 25, 2022

A great platform to distribute swag!

Overall Satisfaction with Printfection

Printfection manufactures and distributes all of our company swag. We use a variety of campaigns they offer to share out swag offerings and even have the platform integrated into Shopify for an employee swag store.
  • Customer success - biweekly meetings with an account manager
  • Sourcing products
  • Campaign offerings
  • Shopify integration could be easier - dislike having size IDs within SKUs
  • Auto replenishments through collection campaigns would be helpful
  • Samples of smaller products
  • Inventory management
  • Variety of inventory options
  • Employee engagement through swag store (positive)
  • Collateral management (negative)
  • Pricing - neutral - we have found more competitive pricing on some items elsewhere but having everything central saves us time
I didn't have the most seamless experience setting up the Printfection integration with Shopify. There was not a ton of engineering support available, which was frustrating. Additionally, their inventory management is not as sophisticated as I would like, but they said they are rolling out new features in Q4, which I am looking forward to. Overall the pros outweigh the cons.
Centrally sourcing through Printfection definitely saves us a lot of time. They also are great for distributing employee swag. I think we've only scratched the surface of what we can accomplish together and I'm hoping we can roll out even more features in the coming months. They have made an impact on the company, especially in terms of the positive feedback surrounding the employee swag store.
I was not on the team when we switched from SwagUp to Printfection yet, but what I do know is there were distribution issues that drove us to leave their platform. We have not experienced any delivery/distribution issues since working with Printfection. They have been highly reliable on that front. They do have more features/offerings, which is why we were able to build out the swag store.

Do you think Printfection delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Printfection's feature set?

Did Printfection live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Printfection go as expected?

Would you buy Printfection again?

I definitely think printfection has a lot of potential. They are a great and supportive team to work with. For managing inventory internally it is easy to keep track of what we have and what we need to order more of. I do wish the UI/UX was a little bit more sophisticated. Printfection is great for 1 time gift distribution to employees.