Revolution in power and options for our clientshttps://www.trustradius.com/customer-experience-managementQuadient InspireUnspecified991012019-02-20T19:05:12.500Z
February 20, 2019
Revolution in power and options for our clients
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Quadient Inspire
Our IT department uses Quadient Inspire to create mail merges of various degrees of complexity and formats for advertising and marketing campaigns. This may include transactional processes such as invoices, statements, demands etc. It has enabled us to broaden the scope of what we do, from using client supplied databases to capturing information directly from pre-printed PDFs. The flexibility of this tool enables us to meet most of the demands of our customers in ways that would have been much more problematic in the past.
- I am impressed with the way that documents can be inserted as images or natively to create the greatest flexibility of production from final file sizes and formats to amending content via personalisation with the minimum of difficulty.
- The intuitive drag and drop facility in the workflows makes even complex processes easy to work with.
- Modules are capable of great adaptability and precision from inserting crop marks, imposing multiple copies onto single sheets, capturing data from input documents etc that make otherwise serious problems practical to solve.
- Scripting is quite daunting to the uninitiated and more help would be appreciated.
- Transactional mail is quite complex to put together but that is to be expected from its very nature. Although we did receive some additional basic training on this, it still remains a little unclear.
- Some of the error messages received during processing could be more specific so that the user can diagnose more effectively the issue at hand.
- The speed with which workflows can be created and amended increases the productivity of our department in comparison with older and less effective solutions.
- Processing is also much quicker than we were accustomed to with our previous software package. Clearly this is advantageous for what we can offer to our clients and has enabled us to offer much more than previously; including recently our largest ever campaign which would have been much more daunting in the past.
- Although such a tool comes with a significant cost, the power it provides soon makes it a worthy investment due to the increased scope of options and the reduction in preparation and processing schedules.
Previously we used Objectif Lune's PlanetPress suite. A few years ago, when I first became aware of it, this appeared to revolutionise the possibilities when compared to what went before. But now there has been a similar quantum leap thanks to Quadient Inspire. The intuitive methodology of the workflow, precision of the options within the modules, processing power and speed, plus the excellent degree of support offered in the University makes this a vast improvement and has enabled us to offer much more to our clients than would have been possible before.
Inspire Designer is supremely well adapted to preparing new workflows from scratch for basic mail merging solutions. In some cases, the final output can be created in just a few minutes. But if the requirement is more complex such as using variable document artwork or conditional data it can be used in an effective straightforward way. It is well suited to so much of what our customers ask of us, even if they want things that at first seem unusual. For repeat work, templates can be set up that speed processing up immeasurably when compared with previous methods.
Quadient Inspire Support
Answers always seem to be prompt and helpful with a level of detail befitting the experience of the respective user making the enquiry. This can even involve someone creating a workflow to not only solve the problem but also help the questioner perhaps understand some of the principles involved.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
We had a really complex job which involved data of variable sources and sizes resulting in output of numerous different formats. In particular, we were struggling with being able to label some of these reports with counts of pages for the different subsets. But the forums were particularly helpful and enabled to solve the problem quite quickly and also enable us to store this solution for use in future is something similar is presented to us.
Using Quadient Inspire
Inspire has enormous scope for creating output of numerous different formats and scales. As such, it is necessarily quite a complex tool. But taking these aspects into account I think it has been created in a logical and straightforward way that has minimised some of the problems that this could have brought about. Overall, it is much more powerful and intuitive than other options I've used in the past.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- The system of modules within the workflow space is excellent and easy to follow.
- Being able to select and import artwork using conditions or variables has been especially helpful.
- I quite like the options available for naming output files using simple variable options.