Overall Satisfaction with Qubit
Qubit is being used by the marketing department. Its use is primarily to perform A/B tests to help us optimise our e-comm checkout process, but we also use it as a rapid prototyping tool and to make small fixes to the website if dev resource isn't available.
- The tool is powerful and is able to make significant change our website, which makes for great tests.
- The Qubit dev resource has been quick and effective, making it simple to get complex tests made and running.
- Account management is very attentive and very good at coming up with ideas for tests and optimisations.
- Tests sometimes take half a second longer to load than the page they are on, which can look odd when loading a page.
- The simple mode editor isn't as intuitive to use as was promised, meaning we're relying on professional devs using the advanced mode editor more than we thought we would be.