Overall Satisfaction with Radian6
- Incorporates tons of data, but allows for control of what and how much.
- Has great data output for additional analysis.
- Robust and allows for a large number of social accounts.
- It is geared for industries where there is a large amount of chatter on social media. Not a good fit for the company I was at while using it.
- Very easy to screw up data via the use of keyword hierarchies.
- At times the platform was overly complex and really required a team of 3-5 minimum to get full use of it.
Determine its usefulness in your industry before purchasing.
Evaluating Radian6 and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Reputation
- Vendor Reputation
Be more in-depth and worry less about what others say and focus on the needs it should meet for a specific company/situation.
Do not like to use
Difficult to use
Requires technical support
Slow to learn
Lots to learn
- The Engagement Console was easy to use.
- Drilling in data in the analysis dashboard was easy as well.
- Understanding the implications of what you were looking at.
- Setting up profile properly so that the data coming in was relevant, not too much and not too little. It was easy to get way too much or eliminate essential data.