Reviews (1-25 of 36)
We would like to learn more about the analytics piece as well how Community could benefit our business.
- Great at streamlining conversations for quick responses.
- Assigning conversations to support reps allows for timely customer care.
- Labels and tags can be confusing.
- Dashboard setup can be challenging and time-consuming.
- The care inbox is so helpful for our CM team. We are able to assign and track what our CMs are managing and how things are being handled.
- Adding our support teams would be really helpful so we'd like to get them integrated better.
- We'd love to see Reddit. We have a large community and current track manually.
- Organizing work. We can prioritize inquiries based on a variety of factors, which are easy to change and adjust.
- The Expert tool has been very helpful both with training new representatives and with unique situations.
- Agent States provides productivity information for our team.
- There’s currently no option to triage based on sentiment or keywords. We do use keyword routing, but it’s only effective to route off non-actionable conversations.
- We want to use the Push Next feature, but it’s not compatible yet with the Irrelevant button we’ve become accustomed to using.
- Incoming social customer care content management.
- Routing and managing care issues.
- Reporting on agent performance and care metrics.
- Prioritization of priority items,
- Reporting on the median and mean SLAs,
- Showcase conversations in a visually easy to understand way.
- Allow sorting through conversations.
- Allow for better grouping of conversations with the same user.
- Better sorting through of power users/people who comment multiple times. Would be nice to have an icon next to their name that says "replied 1x" or something like that.
- Aggregating all of our comments and messages into one place.
- Consistency of brand messaging and tone as one team manages the comments through Khoros Care.
- Ability to escalate comments using various queues via email notifications.
- Overall sight into all community management work being done across all of our channels.
- Fantastic reporting to help us make business staffing decisions and watching for trends across our comments.
- Capabilities- a partner with all of the major social networks which provide easy and seamless access.
- Labels- custom labels which help us track trends and issues being discussed on our channels.
- Reporting- volume, SLA time, highest volume by time and day, trending labels- almost anything we could need!
- Support- their support team is not very knowledgeable and is slow to fix an issue.
- Updating clients about platform outages.
- Informing clients about changes in the platform and how it benefits us in the future.
- If you are looking to streamline social media community management and not respond natively on the social media platform.
- If you are looking for in-depth reporting on your community management team.
- If you are looking for a line of sight into how your team is responding to comments and DMs across your channels.
- The platform works well to manage large volumes of inbound conversations with the different auto tagging and routing features.
- The platform is very user friendly, which reduces the time required to train a Representative.
- The analytics dashboard allows us to deep dive into many different data points. From inbound volumes, to Team/Representative performance, and command center displays, we are able to track our performance in the moment.
- Lithium does a good job at continually making updates to the SMM platform and typically address "wish list" items from our Team.
- There are some areas within the mobile app that could be improved such as being able to tag a conversation and adjust reporting date parameters.
- Scaled social media support - SMM is best practice in managing a large number of agents simultaneously in a distributed fashion.
- Ease of use for users - a user-friendly and simple interface ensures agents require minimal training.
- Customer experience - customers have an increased level of satisfaction as a result of the implementation of SMM.
- When raising bugs with the Lithium support team it can often take a long time for the issue to be resolved.
- Social response work flow management
- Agent performance reporting & insights
- Unified platform across marketing and social customer service
- Notification & alerts
- Addition social platforms
- Social publishing/marketing
- Easy integration with social listening platforms
- General aggregation along with prioritization and tagging for issue management.
- Ability to retrieve conversations easily; a good search capability if details of conversation may be unknown.
- Large amount of data points available.
- I would like to be able to see more agent level true productivity metrics such as responses per hour logged in.
- Ability to see a true average response time (today it's broken into "buckets" such as 0-2 minutes, 3-6 minutes) on first and overall responses.
- Improved reporting on tags. When you export into Excel, all tags are in one column so if you have sub-level tags it's extremely difficult to do detailed reporting without a lot of manual effort.
- Alerts - when conversation volumes are reached
- Alerts - when certain keywords used or bios are contacting us
- Conversation tagging to help corporate reporting
- Work queues to assist division of conversation queues to different teams based on skillsets / risk level
- Autocorrect when adding notes in the app
- Twitter quick replies - see https://community.lithium.com/t5/Product-Ideas/Twiter-quick-replies-in-DMs/idc-p/318756#M14207
- 24x7 Telephone / screen share support rather than email support
- Agent and Supervisor Reporting
- Account Support
- Monitor Walls and Shared Dashboards - Client Reporting/Analytics
- We continue to provide Lithium with features that we would like to enhance the platform. Most are in the works to be added within a reasonable amount of time.
- We have requested modification to reporting to allow us to track agent level details.
Lithium SMM has enabled us to remove manual processes and reporting and monitor social media effectively through the dashboard and implementation of workflows.
- Monitor incoming posts in a centralised dashboard and automatic workflows.
- The analytics dashboard enables you to see all the important data at a glance and export the reports you need.
- The listening functionality through Twitter firehose enables us to effectively monitor our target keywords and action them.
- Publishing through Reach enables you to schedule in dayparts with the system choosing the best time to post your content when most people are online.
- Automatic sentiment and tagging on each post to enable effective reporting.
- Comprehensive audit trail.
- There is nothing that I have come across at this stage that needs room for improvement.
- Lithium is great for replying to customers on Twitter and Facebook. It's primarily very useful for Twitter. Also, the user's profiles features allows us to get a glimpse of the customer and how to craft our responses.
- I love being able to use lucene rules to create better priorities to filter tickets.
- Also, the supervisor tools are useful to make sure proper responses are going out to customers.
- There are some areas in admin which could use some upgrading.
- I think maybe expanding instagram capabilities would be useful.
- I think there should be expanded profiles for Facebook tickets. In Facebook Messenger, there are profile details not present in the Lithium profile.
- Case Management and conversation focused. Agents work on conversations which are grouped by author, historic interactions are available at a fingertip so context is always available. Lithium Social Web removes the hassle of tracking multiple interactions with the same user across various social platforms and presents all interactions as conversations.
- Ownership, agents assign a conversation to themselves when selecting it, this removes confusion. Only one agent can be assigned to a conversation at a time, once the conversation has been assigned (selected) it is removed from the queue for all other agents so we avoid duplication of work. The conversation then stays with that agent until they log out or close the conversation.
- Reporting, Analysis and routing. For the first time we can categorise across all social support streams and route content to various work queues. This allows our operations team to work more effectively and try different approaches similar to that of a voice based contact centre. Looking for the best way to effectively distribute and manage workloads.
- Scalability - Lithium Social Web scales extremely well. We've seen growth across various social channels over time, in some cases periods of significant growth which have lead to increases in operational resource. We can easily scale social support team on Lithium Social Web quickly to deal with this when required. The platform is extremely robust and can handle large volumes of content coming in near real-time.
- Analytics are improving, this is a new area for Lithium Social Web as part of the ongoing development of the product. We've seen a lot of new analytics added recently. Dashboards and more granular reporting or customisation of reporting is the only thing lacking.
- Mobile Analytics missing, Social is a fast moving space, some leadership and execs would love to have access to key metrics and analytics data through a smartphone while on the move to keep them on top of the latest trends and issues.
- Dashboards. We're all about sharing data with the rest of the business, key business areas find this information useful and didn't know how useful it was until we provided a snapshot. To feed information from Analytics out to screens set up around different business areas gives that insight and brings in more collaboration.
Lithium Social Web however is not a full fledged marketing solution, this isn't an engagement tool for marketing, while there are features to support publishing and broadcast of content at scheduled intervals the focus is around support and Customer Relationship Management.
What are you currently looking to achieve?
Is it a social support tool you're looking for?
Are you looking to expand or grow your Social Customer Support strategy over time?
- At-a-glance volume and engagement metrics help us manage our business in real time, and through tagging, can give us insight into issue drivers/locations.
- Offers a seamless hand off between agents on open cases-- LSW threads customer interactions, including public and private posts, into an easy to follow conversation, making it easy for the next agent to pick up where the previous left off.
- Custom close and "snooze" types allow us, from a reporting standpoint, to focus on different types of resolution types (ex. in house vs. an escalation) as well as reasons why customers might abandon before resolution.
- Lithium has been very responsive to our suggestions and needs. Many of the features we've asked for have been implemented via the new analytics tab. Even when we have the occasional hiccup with the system, Lithium's support team is quick to assist and provide a level of transparency that is greatly appreciated.
- The tool is extremely user friendly which has been so important for us. Our community manager roles are relatively high turnover and being able to train both agents and experts quickly and easily is so beneficial.
- Adding or removing tags is very easy and gives us the flexibility our organisation needs to constantly update what we are reporting on.
- The expert function gives the team the ability to resolve a case in one place, making the process far more efficient.
- Templates are really easy to add, which is again very important for an organisation of our size. Having templates that are easy to search for and add is another function driving efficiencies for us.
- Given our scale and huge number of tags, the tool can lag at times. This slows the team down.
- All reports are manual, it would be great to have automated reporting.
- The time to agent response statistic does not take trading hours into consideration. This makes it much harder for us to report on our service level.
- Keeps track of customers active in multiple platforms, through one repository. Easily able to identify conversations, wherever they choose to post.
- Easily switches between public and private areas in Twitter and Facebook.
- Allows easy management of multiple teams and agents, regardless of location.
- Current integration with LinkedIn and Youtube is relatively limited. It will be great to see this improved.
- After being named one of Facebook Messenger's development partners, the ability to identify CSAT easily through Lithium is eagerly anticipated.
- Ongoing training for agents and supervisors would be welcome, to gain insights on how to best use the tool.
- The Lithium tool enabled us to quickly identify opportunities to create a better customer experience. Within three months the changes were made and scores increased significantly. The top two KPI’s are in-channel resolution and tickets being escalated.
- In order for Comcast to provide superior social media customer service while maintaining a single message, it was necessary for the company to develop a singular, seamless workflow. The LSW product has been integrated at the corporate and divisional levels for care, marketing, communications and sales to allow customers to have a top-quality in-channel experience. LSW has also helped us understand inbound volumes as we work to develop a true operational social care model which includes forecasting, service level management and staffing requirements. Within five months of launching LSW, we were able to justify a 30% increase in staffing through the use of clear and concise operational reporting. In a most recent case study, Comcast brought on 10 additional agents to support customers during the winter Olympics as social volume was expected to increase as much as 40% in a short three week period. Comcast has a complex organizational structure with Care resources deployed geographically by division. Each division assigned several resources to assist the corporate Digital Media Outreach (DMO) team by handling geographically specific questions and concerns. LSW allowed DMO to seamlessly re-queue work to our additional support teams. As a result we eliminated thousands of out-of-channel escalations by enabling the front line employee’s best equipped to handle these contacts to do so immediately. Our marketing team also used the publisher feature to provide great Olympic content through the duration of the event.
- To be honest, they have done everything I have ever asked for plus more. Their employees and staff listen to request and adjust features to the industry needs. If anything, I would ask that they integrate more into the Lithium community and other smaller channels, such as Instagram and Reddit.
- Enables reporting of insights and data
- Agent work flow is simple and easy to follow
- Has some good features available for storing info of customers
- Reporting - reporting layout and functionality e.g. enables us to export certain smart views into reports
- Unable to open large volume of posts - system crashes or refuses to open
- For some things you can't customise or set things up for different requirements e.g. all or nothing
- Not many optimisations unless you pay for it - a lot of manual processing to get things you want which is not feasible
- No automation
- Very basic reporting
Lithium is a good tool but very costly. I would not highly recommend as there are other tools out there that offer very similar work flows if not more features which are a quarter of the cost.
There is a lot of work to do in the social media management tool - lots of automation required and ways in which the tool can do more and help humans speed up the way they get through things. Bear in mind everything is very manual which means if you experience large volumes you won't be able to get through it all unless you have the resources. This, therefore, means you lose the data if you don't manually touch it.
The great things are it has an easy to follow workflow that is agent friendly and easy to pick up. Most that use the tool are happy with it but get frustrated with the manual processing. Anything automated is not accurate.
Lithium is definitely known as one of the best tools in the market, however, has a way to go with building better efficiencies to keep up.
Khoros Care (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Scorecard Summary
About Khoros Care (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)
Scalable Customer Service: Efficiently handle and resolve customer conversations with smart workflows and high quality outcomes.
Multiple Channels, One Workflow: Engage across touchpoints and move fluidly between social, messaging apps, in-app and web messaging, and community.
Deep Conversation Insights: Take the right action with agent-level operational metrics alongside your customer experience analytics.
Khoros Care (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Screenshots
Khoros Care (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Integrations
Khoros Care (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Competitors
Pricing is variable based on the needs of the customer.
Khoros Care (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||10%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||90%|
Khoros Care (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Khoros Care (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages:||Out-of-the-box detection for more than 25 languages. Plus, agents can customize their preferred UI display language.|