Reviews (1-25 of 38)
- Response templates: allows for consistent messaging for FAQs.
- Analytics: both at an individual and team level.
- Queue and workflow rules: ensures the right items get seen by the right teams.
- Customization of user status selection in the tool.
- Facebook API for pulling in an individual mention of the brand (but all tools are restricted with this).
- Grammar check.
- Salesforce integration (though, be aware that there can be bumps in this process when your SF platform is highly customized or you are not updated SF Lightning).
- Organization for various teams to be involved in the response process/work side by side.
- Workflow for agents is quick, easy and efficient.
- Our SF integration has been bumpy to set up.
- We have experienced some small short term/periodic issues with mass closing functions not working intermittently.
- Aggregating all of our comments and messages into one place.
- Consistency of brand messaging and tone as one team manages the comments through Khoros Care.
- Ability to escalate comments using various queues via email notifications.
- Overall sight into all community management work being done across all of our channels.
- Fantastic reporting to help us make business staffing decisions and watching for trends across our comments.
- Capabilities- a partner with all of the major social networks which provide easy and seamless access.
- Labels- custom labels which help us track trends and issues being discussed on our channels.
- Reporting- volume, SLA time, highest volume by time and day, trending labels- almost anything we could need!
- Support- their support team is not very knowledgeable and is slow to fix an issue.
- Updating clients about platform outages.
- Informing clients about changes in the platform and how it benefits us in the future.
- If you are looking to streamline social media community management and not respond natively on the social media platform.
- If you are looking for in-depth reporting on your community management team.
- If you are looking for a line of sight into how your team is responding to comments and DMs across your channels.
- Showcase conversations in a visually easy to understand way.
- Allow sorting through conversations.
- Allow for better grouping of conversations with the same user.
- Better sorting through of power users/people who comment multiple times. Would be nice to have an icon next to their name that says "replied 1x" or something like that.
We would like to learn more about the analytics piece as well how Community could benefit our business.
- Great at streamlining conversations for quick responses.
- Assigning conversations to support reps allows for timely customer care.
- Labels and tags can be confusing.
- Dashboard setup can be challenging and time-consuming.
- The care inbox is so helpful for our CM team. We are able to assign and track what our CMs are managing and how things are being handled.
- Adding our support teams would be really helpful so we'd like to get them integrated better.
- We'd love to see Reddit. We have a large community and current track manually.
- Organizing work. We can prioritize inquiries based on a variety of factors, which are easy to change and adjust.
- The Expert tool has been very helpful both with training new representatives and with unique situations.
- Agent States provides productivity information for our team.
- There’s currently no option to triage based on sentiment or keywords. We do use keyword routing, but it’s only effective to route off non-actionable conversations.
- We want to use the Push Next feature, but it’s not compatible yet with the Irrelevant button we’ve become accustomed to using.
- Incoming social customer care content management.
- Routing and managing care issues.
- Reporting on agent performance and care metrics.
- Prioritization of priority items,
- Reporting on the median and mean SLAs,
- The platform works well to manage large volumes of inbound conversations with the different auto tagging and routing features.
- The platform is very user friendly, which reduces the time required to train a Representative.
- The analytics dashboard allows us to deep dive into many different data points. From inbound volumes, to Team/Representative performance, and command center displays, we are able to track our performance in the moment.
- Khoros does a good job of continually making updates to the SMM platform and typically address "wish list" items from our Team.
- There are some areas within the mobile app that could be improved such as being able to tag a conversation and adjust reporting date parameters.
- Scaled social media support - SMM is best practice in managing a large number of agents simultaneously in a distributed fashion.
- Ease of use for users - a user-friendly and simple interface ensures agents require minimal training.
- Customer experience - customers have an increased level of satisfaction as a result of the implementation of SMM.
- When raising bugs with the Khoros support team it can often take a long time for the issue to be resolved.
- Social response work flow management
- Agent performance reporting & insights
- Unified platform across marketing and social customer service
- Notification & alerts
- Addition social platforms
- Social publishing/marketing
- Easy integration with social listening platforms
- General aggregation along with prioritization and tagging for issue management.
- Ability to retrieve conversations easily; a good search capability if details of conversation may be unknown.
- Large amount of data points available.
- I would like to be able to see more agent level true productivity metrics such as responses per hour logged in.
- Ability to see a true average response time (today it's broken into "buckets" such as 0-2 minutes, 3-6 minutes) on first and overall responses.
- Improved reporting on tags. When you export into Excel, all tags are in one column so if you have sub-level tags it's extremely difficult to do detailed reporting without a lot of manual effort.
- Alerts - when conversation volumes are reached
- Alerts - when certain keywords used or bios are contacting us
- Conversation tagging to help corporate reporting
- Work queues to assist division of conversation queues to different teams based on skillsets / risk level
- Autocorrect when adding notes in the app
- Twitter quick replies - see https://community.lithium.com/t5/Product-Ideas/Twiter-quick-replies-in-DMs/idc-p/318756#M14207
- 24x7 Telephone / screen share support rather than email support
- Agent and Supervisor Reporting
- Account Support
- Monitor Walls and Shared Dashboards - Client Reporting/Analytics
- We continue to provide Khoros with features that we would like to enhance the platform. Most are in the works to be added within a reasonable amount of time.
- We have requested modification to reporting to allow us to track agent level details.
Khoros SMM has enabled us to remove manual processes and reporting and monitor social media effectively through the dashboard and implementation of workflows.
- Monitor incoming posts in a centralised dashboard and automatic workflows.
- The analytics dashboard enables you to see all the important data at a glance and export the reports you need.
- The listening functionality through Twitter firehose enables us to effectively monitor our target keywords and action them.
- Publishing through Reach enables you to schedule in dayparts with the system choosing the best time to post your content when most people are online.
- Automatic sentiment and tagging on each post to enable effective reporting.
- Comprehensive audit trail.
- There is nothing that I have come across at this stage that needs room for improvement.
- Khoros is great for replying to customers on Twitter and Facebook. It's primarily very useful for Twitter. Also, the user's profile features allow us to get a glimpse of the customer and how to craft our responses.
- I love being able to use lucene rules to create better priorities to filter tickets.
- Also, the supervisor tools are useful to make sure proper responses are going out to customers.
- There are some areas in admin which could use some upgrading.
- I think maybe expanding instagram capabilities would be useful.
- I think there should be expanded profiles for Facebook tickets. In Facebook Messenger, there are profile details not present in the Khoros profile.
- Case Management and conversation focused. Agents work on conversations that are grouped by author, historic interactions are available at a fingertip so context is always available. Khoros removes the hassle of tracking multiple interactions with the same user across various social platforms and presents all interactions as conversations.
- Ownership, agents assign a conversation to themselves when selecting it, this removes confusion. Only one agent can be assigned to a conversation at a time, once the conversation has been assigned (selected) it is removed from the queue for all other agents so we avoid duplication of work. The conversation then stays with that agent until they log out or close the conversation.
- Reporting, Analysis, and routing. For the first time, we can categorize across all social support streams and route content to various work queues. This allows our operations team to work more effectively and try different approaches similar to that of a voice-based contact center. Looking for the best way to effectively distribute and manage workloads.
- Scalability - Khoros scales extremely well. We've seen growth across various social channels over time, in some cases periods of significant growth which have lead to increases in operational resources. We can easily scale the social support team on Khoros quickly to deal with this when required. The platform is extremely robust and can handle large volumes of content coming in near real-time.
- Analytics are improving, this is a new area for Khoros as part of the ongoing development of the product. We've seen a lot of new analytics added recently. Dashboards and more granular reporting or customization of reporting is the only thing lacking.
- Mobile Analytics missing, Social is a fast-moving space, some leadership and execs would love to have access to key metrics and analytics data through a smartphone while on the move to keep them on top of the latest trends and issues.
- Dashboards. We're all about sharing data with the rest of the business, key business areas find this information useful and didn't know how useful it was until we provided a snapshot. To feed information from Analytics out to screens set up around different business areas gives that insight and brings in more collaboration.
Khoros however is not a full-fledged marketing solution, this isn't an engagement tool for marketing, while there are features to support publishing and broadcast of content at scheduled intervals the focus is around support and Customer Relationship Management.
What are you currently looking to achieve?
Is it a social support tool you're looking for?
Are you looking to expand or grow your Social Customer Support strategy over time?
- At-a-glance volume and engagement metrics help us manage our business in real time, and through tagging, can give us insight into issue drivers/locations.
- Offers a seamless handoff between agents on open cases-- Khoros threads customer interactions, including public and private posts, into an easy to follow conversation, making it easy for the next agent to pick up where the previous left off.
- Custom close and "snooze" types allow us, from a reporting standpoint, to focus on different types of resolution types (ex. in house vs. an escalation) as well as reasons why customers might abandon before resolution.
- Khoros has been very responsive to our suggestions and needs. Many of the features we've asked for have been implemented via the new analytics tab. Even when we have the occasional hiccup with the system, Khoros's support team is quick to assist and provide a level of transparency that is greatly appreciated.
- The tool is extremely user friendly which has been so important for us. Our community manager roles are relatively high turnover and being able to train both agents and experts quickly and easily is so beneficial.
- Adding or removing tags is very easy and gives us the flexibility our organization needs to constantly update what we are reporting on.
- The expert function gives the team the ability to resolve a case in one place, making the process far more efficient.
- Templates are really easy to add, which is again very important for an organization of our size. Having templates that are easy to search for and add is another function driving efficiencies for us.
- Given our scale and huge number of tags, the tool can lag at times. This slows the team down.
- All reports are manual, it would be great to have automated reporting.
- The time to agent response statistic does not take trading hours into consideration. This makes it much harder for us to report on our service level.
- Keeps track of customers active in multiple platforms, through one repository. Easily able to identify conversations, wherever they choose to post.
- Easily switches between public and private areas in Twitter and Facebook.
- Allows easy management of multiple teams and agents, regardless of location.
- Current integration with LinkedIn and Youtube is relatively limited. It will be great to see this improved.
- After being named one of Facebook Messenger's development partners, the ability to identify CSAT easily through Khoros is eagerly anticipated.
- Ongoing training for agents and supervisors would be welcome, to gain insights on how to best use the tool.
Khoros Care (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Scorecard Summary
About Khoros Care (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)
Khoros Care enables clients to serve their customers on their digital channel of choice to boost customer satisfaction & reduce costs. It Offers:
Messaging to serve more customers with the convenience of messaging & prove the impact to customer satisfaction. Give agents the ability to engage fluidly between WhatsApp, Apple Business Chat, Google Business Messages, WeChat, Facebook Messenger, SMS, reviews, social channels, in-app & web messaging, & community.
In-app messaging to securely message with customers in your brand’s mobile app or website & scale your digital operation.
Social care to monitor & respond on social channels at any volume to protect your brand & build customer satisfaction.
Key benefits include:
Unify multiple channels in a single engagement hub: Give agents the ability to engage fluidly between in-app & web messaging, messaging apps, social channels, reviews, & community
Increase efficiency with advanced workflows & operational insights: Scale digital care & take the right action with operational metrics, alongside customer experience analytics.
Personalized 1:1 experiences: Enable authentic, real-time conversations with empowered agents & bot assistance to increase customer satisfaction.
Detect & mitigate social crisis: Monitor social volumes, sentiment, & keywords to take action & maintain customer experience during crisis; despite inevitable spikes in traffic, agents remain within SLA.
Khoros Care (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Screenshots
Khoros Care (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Downloadables
- Case Study: Moneygram (increased efficiency)
- Case Study: How Spectrum Streamlined Customer Care with Khoros
- Case Study: How Sprint Builds Trust with Customers Using Khoros Messenger
- Case Study: HP Provides Winning Customer Care with Khoros
- Case Study: Optus Leveraged Khoros to Reduce Costs to Build Customer Loyalty
Khoros Care (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Integrations
Khoros Care (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Competitors
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Pricing is variable based on the needs of the customer.
Khoros Care (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||10%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||90%|
Khoros Care (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Khoros Care (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages:||Out-of-the-box detection for more than 25 languages. Plus, agents can customize their preferred UI display language.|