Overall Satisfaction with Raiser's Edge NXT
Raiser's Edge NXT is currently being used by the Shaw University Divinity School Development Office to keep track of funds taken in by various donors. These donations come from various sources such as churches, faith-based organizations, individual donors, as well as various conferences, and events.
- Keeps track of donors
- Generate reports depending on the specifications
- Generates mass letters to various targeted groups
- Resetting passwords
- More tutorials
- More frequently asked questions
- Operational Efficiency
- Increased revenue from new donors
- Increased revenue from existing donors
- Increased scalability due to cloud deployment
We have been able to keep better track of the potential and on-going donors, which is absolutely wonderful versus the previous tracking system was creating an on-going spreadsheet and manually inputting the data. Raiser's Edge is a truly a time saver and very efficient tool to utilize.
Yes being able to create a database of alumni, new donors, and regular donors has been a tremendous help. It helps maintain efficiency.
This is the only system that we have used to keep track of all our various types of data in the Divinity School in one place.