Overall Satisfaction with Rippling
Rippling is used to document employee and dependent/beneficiary information, present benefits options in detail along with supporting documentation, document selections, and provide automatic email notifications. I used Rippling when I on-boarded in March 2021, again when benefits were added later in the year, and again for 2022 benefits open-enrollment. I have used similar systems in the past at other employers, but I found Rippling the best such system I have used so far.
- Email notifications with links to login and take action
- Dashboard listing open action items hyperlinked to the modules
- Multiple routes to get supporting documents like plan summaries and forms
- Clear display of the information that will be supplied to the plans for checking
- Comparison of future benefit plan options to current plan selected
- Comparison of employee future payroll deductions to current deductions
- As an employee user, I can only say that Rippling fits with my company's high-tech business model, culture, and values
I have used BenXpress by AccordWare circa 2014-2020 while working for a company with about 200 employees. I don't recall the names of prior benefits administration software packages I have used while working for a larger employer between 2000 and 2014. My recollection is that those apps did not provide as much information nor any links to supporting documents.
Do you think Rippling delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Rippling's feature set?
Did Rippling live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Rippling go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Rippling again?
I have had no problems using Rippling nor heard of any problems from other employees. I have found it very intuitive and easy to use.
Rippling requires access to a computer or smartphone and basic skills in using such a device. It automates processes that many employees need to perform and eliminates the need for paper. It may not be helpful in situations where many employees don't have access to devices or experience using them.