Overall Satisfaction with RollWorks
We are solving the problem of not running ads that are reaching the right people in our ICP. The majority of our leads coming in would fall out of our ICP and RollWorks helps us target the exact people that we know would be great customers. We never had insight at the account level at the engagement with our content and RollWorks helped us gain that insight and build a stronger target account list.
- It helps you intimately target users from your targeted accounts list on multiple advertising platforms in a highly effective way.
- Their customer success and support team are always willing to go the extra mile to ensure your success.
- The reporting capabilities of the platform. The ability to really dig deep into the micro-interactions from accounts and contacts across your targeted accounts list.
- I believe that RollWorks has room to improve with its integration with LinkedIn and the different advertising options available to be served through LinkedIn
- The UI can be improved especially when setting up ads for campaigns.
- The structuring of the contracts and payment cycles are very confusing and needs to be restructured
- We have had multiple influenced opportunities from the platform!
- RollWorks helped us rapidly expand our SDR team due to the ability to scale our MQLs.
- Marketing and Sales have become more aligned in our objectives.
Absolutely exceptional! RollWorks has sent me awesome merch and has always taken my advice and opinion to heart. Their customer success team is the best in the industry. I know I can always rely on my rep to help me where I fall short and give me great advice to advance my success.
RollWorks is far superior when it comes to its ABM advertising platform. The user-friendliness of it and the hyper-advanced reporting for playbooks is fantastic. I think they have room to improve when it comes to lead scoring and intent data. Other platforms like Demandbase take the edge with that but RollWorks is close behind.
Do you think RollWorks delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with RollWorks's feature set?
Did RollWorks live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of RollWorks go as expected?
Would you buy RollWorks again?
RollWorks really knows how to look after their customer. They take feedback extremely constructively and I have been actively involved with their product team to bring improvements to their systems. I highly recommend RollWorks. The customer success team is exceptional. You know you can rely on them no matter what to set up campaigns and make sure that you are headed in the direction of success.