Updated May 10, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Saba
Saba is utilized across the whole organization to address training and compliance needs.
- Automated Course Assignments
- Changing recurring course expiration dates
- Transitioning regular courses to recurring courses
- Not enough customization of HTML
- Automated course assignments are a positive
- Ability to integrate with most content services is a positive
- Inflexible functionality such as changing the due dates on a recurring course is a negative
I have used a lot of LMSs in the past and I think that Saba does a lot of good things that the others could not do effectively. Automated the assignment of courses is difficult but this has a lot to do with business rules and organizational structure. I think the Saba's UI is more modern in its design and is a lot more user-friendly to administer than the other products listed.
It is very effective at managing course assignments and hosting course content. The notifications feature is really great and it offers a nice way of connecting with learners. It does leave a little to be desired with regard to using media, which requires some workarounds. Overall, I would recommend this product to companies looking to do eLearning and compliance courses.