Overall Satisfaction with Sage Intacct
Sage Intacct is being used across our entire organization. This easily allows consolidated financials as well as individual entity reporting. Consolidated reporting is the single biggest business problem Sage Intacct solved for us. Our previous software did not have a good consolidation solution so we had to depend on excel which created a whole set of issues with accuracy and expediency. Now we are able to instantly produce consolidated reports across our organization.
- User friendly, easy to train new users, intuitive, and time saving in daily processes.
- Dimensions reporting is a game-changer, allowing much greater flexibility in reporting.
- Continuously improving product.
- Purchase Orders system is not as flexible as the other systems.
- Customer service is difficult. It's all email based, at least 24 hours between responses.
- Sage Intacct allows our boards much greater trust in data integrity.
- Drill down feature from reports makes identifying changes across periods easy to identify and make adjustments.
- Process efficiencies have allowed adding business segments without increasing accounting staff.
We are non-profit and don't use accounts receivable or order management. We have benefitted from the automation of recurring and memorized journal entries, 3rd party system integrations through a journal entry, and prepaid expense month-end recording. These automatons have saved countless accounting hours, which has allowed us to take on additional business units without increasing our accounting personnel.
The transition to Sage Intacct was very smooth with the 3rd party implementation specialist we had (AcctTwo). We worked very closely with them over a 6 month period identifying our needs, our processes, and converting and improving our processes to maximize Intacct's effectiveness.
Sage Intacct has changed the way we report, saved countless man-hours in report preparation, and greatly increased confidence in data integrity. The reporting flexibility due to the dimension-based system has really opened up the data we can track. The ability to easily move between consolidated reports and entity-level reports without having to change modules is a real time saver.
Sage Intacct Feature Ratings
Using Sage Intacct
Evaluating Sage Intacct and Competitors
Yes - Blackbaud Financial Edge: was not web-based, did not have consolidated reporting so we had to use Excel for reporting. This was cumbersome and allowed for human error, therefore a lack of trust in data integrity. Didn't have any 3rd party integrations or add-ons that were beneficial to us. It did not work well in our multi-entity business model.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
Product features - dimension reporting, ease of use, flexibility, seamless multi-entity and consolidation functionality
Using Sage Intacct
New users can be onboarded very quickly with this system. Very user-friendly and intuitive.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using