Overall Satisfaction with ScienceLogic SL1
We're still in pilot phase to see if we can get the same efficiencies as other organisations have through their deployments.
- Increased speed and efficiency of onboarding new environments.
- Contextual troubleshooting with IT and Business Services.
- Consolidation of toolsets.
- Requires deep knowledge of the product, time to upskill.
- Do not assume everything works straight out of box, be prepared to develop code.
- Business resistance to change and expenditure.
Yes but we're still in early part of the product lifecycle with some feature sets not fully exploited.
This is currently being implemented but goes beyond previous toolsets in terms of CRM automation and efficiency.
- Expecting 35% MTTR improvement.
- Expecting increase in staff to device management ratio.
- Expecting 30 - 40 reduction in "noise" at the NOC.