Overall Satisfaction with ScienceLogic SL1
ScienceLogic SL1 used [...] across [the] organization to manage the infrastructure environment to address monitoring issues, [and] perform automation against manual interventions to resolve issues, [and] ticket creations.
- Discover the whole environment
- Getting granular details about the nodes in the environment
- Dynamic alignment of monitoring applications
- Agentless monitoring
- Understanding the inbuilt Maria DB schemas and data structure
- Details on the Dynamic Applications Snippets and the associated core Python scripts created on the servers
- Changing any details on the backend [via Database] not reflected in front end [GUI]
- Easily scalable
- Single tools to effectively manage the environment
- Easy to adapt to perform any customization requirements
- Provide options to build a power pack to manage any device type which [is] not provided OOB
- For issues/troubleshooting / identifying any known bug the details from [the] documentation is not useful
- License calculation [is] basically done on [the] count of devices, but SL1 counts even device component as devices
Yes. Automating [the] discovery of granular details within the environment brings more details/awareness on the environment.
Yes, increase in technology growth expecting ScienceLogic SL1 to support more device types. Helps the organization to identify the key areas in reducing the efforts on fixing the issue and more focus on developing the solution.
ScienceLogic SL1 integrated with Service Now for Incident Management & CMDB to automate events & align with the correct queue group to get the appropriate events to getting mapped with [the] correct resolver group
- Manage the OS platform & categorizing them via device grouping
- Creating organizations for each supported customers & align them under the organizations
- Create the monitoring report & threshold reports and share across different stakeholders on regular basis.
ScienceLogic SL1 single tools have the features of all the different IBM tools. [The] main advantage of SL1 is it has Dynamic Applications which provides the benefit of agentless monitoring [capabilities] where it is not provided by any other IBM tools.