Overall Satisfaction with ScreenConnect
I am a small business. I use ScreenConnect to remotely support customers that call in and also to manage servers and computers throughout the day. I have also on occasion used the remote sessions to provide support to family.
- Remote support, Meetings and managed clients are all on one control panel.
- The ability to create dynamic Session Groups based on name, Organization or a few other options and then restrict user access to certain session groups is great for managing hosts and users.
- The ability to create MSI with the Organization preset makes deployments a breeze in Windows environments.
- The Logging could use some work. It would be nice to be able to have a report of sessions accessed by who on what date and for how long.
- The ability to export details would be nice. An export of all hosts, Organizations, and notes. Also the ability to export host details like OS, Memory, CPU and such since it is already gathered would be great.
- Integration with Ticketing system like OSTickets such as: Ability to send link to start support session from ticketing system; Supply host details once connected to ticket; Ability to send Wake on Lan signals to computers where there is another host online and connected in the same network.