Overall Satisfaction with SeekOut
I use SeekOut to source for an array of engineers in the FinTech space, from Full Stack Engineers to Cyber Security Engineering Managers. One of the biggest problems that SeekOut addresses is unconscious biases and diversification within the tech space. Their filters allow us to be able to hide profile photos and names and simply look at the facts on a candidates resume which is perfect for people that might have unconscious biases.
- Power filter options.
- API matching.
- When clicking on a candidate link that brings you to their LinkedIn it should open up in your Linkedin Recruiter instead of your regular LinkedIn.
- They can update the candidate's information more often. Sometimes I run into the issue of a candidate’s info being years prior info.
- Make it so that you can email directly from SeekOut without having to do a campaign or being directed to your outlook.
- Or make it so that you can email from SeekOut but link your ATS so that it sends from SeekOut and redirects through your ATS and is tracked there.
- I’ve been able to find more unique candidates.
- I’ve been able to source without any unconscious biases.
- I have been able to diversify my candidate pool.
SeekOut is more user-friendly, the user interface is nicer to work with and the ability to get the candidate’s most recent contact is an amazing feature. I like that the Boolean options you have can make a search extremely tailored more than just your typical OR, AND, NOT and * Strings.
Do you think SeekOut delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SeekOut's feature set?
Did SeekOut live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of SeekOut go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy SeekOut again?
Having to look for a Sr. CASB Engineer or an Automation Security Engineer is tough when using other sourcing tools because there are not as many features that will help with focusing on exactly what you need in a candidate's resume. With SeekOut I’ve been able to create some amazing booleans that do just that and take away all of the unnecessary things in a resume that I don’t need and give me a quality pool of candidates that I can reach out to.