Overall Satisfaction with Semrush
Used for keyword/topic research, SEO reporting, and monitoring.
- Distilled, smartly organized action points for site health/technical SEO aspects.
- A wide variety of tools— it can do almost everything to some degree at least.
- Keyword Magic Tool is a great one-stop shop for keyword permutations and research.
- Navigation controls within the product could be better.
- Can be slow at times.
- Site Audit
- Keyword Magic Tool
- Backlink Audit
- Improving digital marketing ROI.
- Improving brand awareness/trust.
- Competing with and outranking detracting web results.
Semrush is more intuitive and well-rounded. I didn't use Ahrefs too much, but it felt more complex to use and a bit more fragmented. Moz seemed to diminish in usefulness from when I started using it. Semrush does everything Moz does, but better, more comprehensively, and with more reliable data. Particularly when it comes to site audit functions and keyword analysis.
Do you think Semrush delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Semrush's feature set?
Did Semrush live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Semrush go as expected?
Would you buy Semrush again?
Semrush has been great for all of the following scenarios:
- Identifying any technical development opportunities to CMS and websites to help content rank better.
- Keyword research for a new content strategy, as well as for overhauls to key product pages,
- Competitor/gap research on others who rank in our space, helping us to learn common or standard search terms and the SEO competitive landscape.