February 22, 2019
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ServiceNow
SercieNow helps us to maintain and track all tickets from incidents to change requests. Better and efficient Project management. Reduces the number of hours someone has to spend to make reports that identify what is going on, where the problem is and what the root cause is. Incident tickets can be categorized and tracked as well as reporting features are amazing to be able to keep track of metrics. One central location for all ticketing and problem/change management information.
- The audit functionality is incredibly powerful. If well managed, it allows service desk users to gain insight into support queries and their history from start to finish.
- I like it much better than our previous incident management software. I love the ability to run reports and have it create graphs/charts to present to my manager about call tickets.
- It's highly customizable while still being beginner friendly. It's fast, easy to use, and snazzy when it comes to the UX experience.
- Some features are hidden from you at the very beginning. If you want to go advance mode, research is required, aka there is a learning curve.
- The mobile view doesn't let us see the full stream of comments on the ticket.
- There are a lot of tabs that hardly anyone uses but still appear on the dashboard. Should be more control over what is displayed.
- We are using the system to keep track of incidents and how often they occur. We're able to categorize these incidents correctly and easily. Thus, it helps us prevent or lower the rate that these incidents occur.
- Our non-traditional customers are allowed to receive email notifications whenever we update the tickets! Otherwise, this product allows the company to save money and it helps all parties to learn how to use the system.
- Commonly, there will be a human error here and there. ServiceNow helps to eliminate who made the error and when.
Both platforms were very well tested, widely used solutions for managing enterprise IT services in the industry. ServiceNow was the more future-proof of the two, giving our organization more value by integrating into the tools we already have. Remedy remains a monolithic solution under its redesigned interface, while ServiceNow, as a build in the cloud platform designed for integrations, excels in this capacity.
We use it for IT support requests and incidents. We use it to manage approval for purchasing. The main benefit realized was the reporting. It is way ahead of what we got from our previous ticketing system. Since tasks can be divided up between techs, it makes the request process much easier with less clutter.