Overall Satisfaction with SharpSpring
We use it for our own marketing, and we also implement it with clients. We are an agency client and we also resell to clients who are replacing older, more expensive platforms. We use it to increase market reach, improve market penetration, and shorten the sales cycle, and so do our clients. This is our first year with SharpSpring, but it is outperforming other platforms we've used, including most of the big names. Plus it's a whole lot less expensive.
- Fully integrated sales and marketing automation.
- Customizable, repeatable, and duplicable workflows. It's easy to set up and use.
- Used for tracking, including online behavior, website visits, social listening, Google Ads, and more.
- SharpSpring is truly user-friendly. Our ramp-up time was short compared to other platforms we've used.
- Outstanding customer support team. They assigned us an onboarding specialist for the first two months who was genuinely interested in our success with the platform.
- SharpSpring is growing rapidly and adding customer support people a bit fast. With the newer people, I sometimes know more about the platform than them.
- Native integrations with more advertising platforms would help.
- A list scrubbing feature would be nice. They should acquire NeverBounce or a company like it.
- Better multi-channel performance graphics.
- Prospect engagement has improved a lot.
- Response time, lead nurturing, and notifications to sales people have improved substantially.
- Understanding our marketing ROI has become much easier. We know where to spend and where to stop spending.
We were using Infusionsoft, but found it to be a bit complex and expensive. We became intrigued with SharpSpring mainly because of the way they do business. No contracts, just month to month, and their price is hugely competitive. To me, it seems the big-name platforms have become overly complex, with price tags to match, and some of their sales tactics are a bit much.
We use SharpSpring for B2B clients, mostly in manufacturing and technology. It's great for small to mid-size companies because it fully integrates both sales and marketing. There's no need to manage multiple contracts and invoices. Plus the features and functionality are really outstanding. It easily compares to Salesforce, HubSpot, and the other big names. We've used them all, and I like SharpSpring better.
Constant Contact Lead Gen & CRM Feature Ratings
WYSIWYG email editor
Ability to test dynamic content
Email deliverability reporting
Triggered drip sequences
Lead nurturing automation
Lead scoring and grading
Data quality management
Automated sales alerts and tasks
Social sharing and campaigns
Social profile integration
Role-based workflow & approvals
Integration with Salesforce.com
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Integration with SugarCRM
7 - Sales uses it for prospecting, nurturing, prospect correspondence and more. Marketing uses it to increase market reach and engage potential customers. We like the Google Ads integration, all the email features, the automations and drip campaigns, and the automated workflows. Executives use the pipeline and revenue forecasting features. If a CEO can use it, anyone can.
- Shorten sales cycles.
- Improve and speed up prospect engagement.
- Distribute content to a broader audience.
- Tracking and ROI.
- We're getting multiple notifications on multiple devices when a prospect reaches out with an inquiry. We can respond instantly.
- Workflows like lead nurturing and auto response are really easy to put together. It's fun to watch them work.
- The social listening and website visitor ID are amazing.
- We could reach new market segments with customized offerings.
- Use dynamic features to customize audience and prospect interactions.
- Automate some aspects of customer support.
So far it's been easy to use, and their customer support is terrific. We're getting a good return on our money. I believe it's the best choice for small and mid-sized B2B clients. Technology and manufacturing companies in the emerging and growth stages can easily get burned with sales and marketing automation platforms. SharpSpring is the real deal, and I love the fact that it's month-to-month, with no contracts.