May 21, 2021
Score 1 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Shopify
I actually stopped using Shopify after a few months with them. I have tried pretty much every ecommerce software over the last several years and had started up a new line to my business several months ago and wanted to try Shopify since I know a lot of people use it.
- They are popular, so they advertise themselves well.
- They just came out with "handshake" - a wholesale division of their company.
- Their pricing is in line with others for the most part.
- [I feel it is] SUPER user unfriendly. I have built MANY websites over the last 20 years not just for myself but for others and Shopify was one of the most difficult.
- I hate their sign in process just to log in to my store.
- It was a complete waste of $30/month for the few months I had them. I had only one sale because I only had a few items listed, which was a result in not being able to figure out how to do things on their super user-unfriendly platform.
I have tried (and currently use and love) BigCommerce. GoDaddy was also decent and very easy to use. Volusion, Ecwid, Weebly, Wix, SquareSpace - all were colossal wastes of time.
Do you think Shopify delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Shopify's feature set?
Did Shopify live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Shopify go as expected?
Would you buy Shopify again?
I honestly wouldn't recommend them to anyone.