IBM Watson Campaign Automation Review: "SafePop"https://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationIBM Watson Campaign AutomationUnspecified7.8781012014-02-01T23:57:33.693Z
We were currently using SilverPop for mass mailing and global program campaigns. We are now switching to automated lead nurturing as well as mass mailing. We are using automated tracks and lead scoring.
- Very powerful tool for mass mailings, combining queries and only emailing against one record
- Very good at testing email before sending - health of email
- Cannot query on lead source description - a big need for SafeNet
- Templates are kludgey and buggy - fonts will be all one but are mailed looking completely different. It is difficult to fix unless you know html code.
- Syncing between SFDC and SP is slow. not sure if it's an SP issue.
- we have not experienced any currently but moving to lead automation and lead scoring could change that.
- i'm not sure how increased employee efficiency would ever be a benefit b/c lead importing and visibility, along with setting up email templates is quite cumbersome.
I have heard from other colleagues there are much easier to use products in the market that essentially do the same thing.
Do not like to use
Difficult to use
Not well integrated
Slow to learn
Feel nervous using
Lots to learn