I Love Silverpop!
Updated June 17, 2015
I Love Silverpop!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Silverpop Engage
We use Silverpop for marketing, retention, and transactional emails. Prior to Silverpop we had very little insight into the performance of our email campaigns and the channel was not providing much value to the business. Thanks to Silverpop we've grown the email channel tremendously and have also been able to provide a better experience to our customers.
- Silverpop is more than just an email service provider. They have really lead the way of the marketing automation trend and have continuously focused on a product road map that keeps marketers ahead of the trends.
- Engage offers the flexibility I need to manage, track, and report on a robust array of marketing programs. From simple email blasts to complex multichannel campaigns, the only limit is my imagination.
- Their customer service, account management, training and industry advice/best practices has always been a fantastic resource.
- You can integrate their product with almost any other software especially if you have access to technical resources in house although they do offer many plug and play solutions too.
- I've been a customer for over 6 years and have very few complaints. And many that I had at one point or another along the way have already been improved. But if I have to pick one, my biggest complaint would be that there are a lot of options for achieving the same task (which is really not a bad thing!). The key to having all those options is knowing all of the finite details like what kind of reporting you will get with one option or another. Sometimes we've learned those lessons the hard way although it's never really caused a problem.
- Better experience for our customers and more visibility for the business in terms of email performance through the use of Silverpop transact.
- Revenue for the email marketing channel grew by over 250% in the first year of implementing Silverpop alone.
- Silverpop gave us the ability to build and nurture a prospect database for the first time.
- ExactTarget Interactive Marketing Hub,Right Now Technologies (now Oracle)
I've used ExactTarget and Right Now Technologies for email marketing in the past but it's been so long since I've used either service I don't know how they would compare anymore. I can say that I am happy enough with the service that Silverpop provides that I do not plan on evaluating any other service any time soon.
Using Silverpop Engage
Like to use
Easy to use
Quick to learn
Feel confident using