Overall Satisfaction with Slack
Used throughout the organization. Provides communication, more important than email. It allows for quick communication and instant notifications. Thanks to Slack, communication is arranged inappropriate channels and significantly reduces the number of e-mails.
- Fast direct communication is a plus
- Even short interruptions in the Slack service create chaos in the organization
Most importantly, there are a lot of different integrations with other applications. Slack is beyond the competition. A lightweight application available on multiple platforms (including Apple M1).
Do you think Slack delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Slack's feature set?
Did Slack live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Slack go as expected?
Would you buy Slack again?
Great for communication to internal groups within the organization. Each project can have its own channel so the work is organized. Good and efficient search. Great for small and large organizations.
Slack Feature Ratings
- Checking if someone is online
- Service failure notification per project channel
- Monitoring and notification of expiration of SSL certificates
- Linux/Freebsd terminal native application (vis SSH)