Splashtop is by far the best remote support/access tool in existence!
June 27, 2022

Splashtop is by far the best remote support/access tool in existence!

David Judice | TrustRadius Reviewer

Modules Used

• Remote Support

Overall Satisfaction with Splashtop

Splashtop has been a game-changer for me. I have tried others, like TeamViewer, LogMeIn, Dameview, etc., and Splashtop is the easiest and most reliable I've ever used. The price point is much more affordable than the others, and it works better. I am a HUGE fan of Splashtop and use it every day. I use it from my iPhone as well when I need to connect to my computers remotely and have never had any issues. I LOVE IT!
  • Quick reliable connections.
  • SOS Remote Support is amazing, easy to use, and has saved me several times already.
  • It's so simple to setup and use. I love it!
  • I have none. It ranks as one of my favorite products ever!
  • Great pricing points make it affordable for small and large businesses.
  • Splashtop has made my job easier supporting my users.
  • Splashtop allows me to quickly and easily access the computers remotely and resolve the issues.
  • Splashtop costs me less than any other report support tool with similar features.
I've never had to contact their support because the product is so good, but for the few questions I have had, I was able to find answers online to resolve them quickly and correctly. The admin screens are very easy to use and make sense, so I really haven't had any issues with them.
I think Splashtop is by far the best product of its type on the market. It has good security and reliability, and it very easily allows me to remotely access the computers that I need to so I can resolve the users' issues. Great product! I will never use any other remote support tool as long as I have Splashtop.
I had Splashtop up and running after maybe 15 mins. It was so easy to set up and use, and the purchase experience was very good also. I don't remember any issues with getting it running, and managing it afterward has been so easy. It's simple, fast, and reliable. What else could you ask for?
Yes - We have previously used Logmein and Teamviewer, and both have been replaced completely by Splashtop. I found it to work so much better, easier, and more reliably, and it costs much less than either of the others. We saved money and got a much better product! I tell everyone in the business that Splashtop is the best there is.

Do you think Splashtop delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Splashtop's feature set?

Did Splashtop live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Splashtop go as expected?

Would you buy Splashtop again?

I'm disappointed you don't have an 11 or 12 on the scale for how much I like it. It's price competitive, simple to set up and use, and reliable. What else could you want in a remote support tool? I use it every day and have had no issues with it.