Splashtop - A sound software option for remote business needs

• Remote Support
  • Remote Access
  • Remote Desktop

Overall Satisfaction with Splashtop Enterprise

Splashtop Enterprise solved the problem of employess that had to work from home being able to recreate the exact office experience by being able to access our server and their hard drive to schedule clients, save scanned documents from the dietitian scanning in the office, submit claims, etc.
  • Good connections to remote sites.
  • Long connection times without disruptions.
  • Ease of handling to add computers when needed.
  • I did not see much where Splashtop Enterprise had to improve on their product. It worked very well for us.
  • Splashtop Enterprise had a positive impact on my business as it allowed us to have no disruption in services to my clientele.
Splashtop Enterprise support was timely and we resolved any initial connection issues when we were first getting started. It also helped us diagnose am issue we had with our internet server that we did not know about that really helped us all around in business.
The security aspect of Splashtop Enterprise was very good. It had security features like device verification, two-factor authentication, and industry stand encryption are.
When I first signed my business on with Splashtop Enterprise we were surprised to find out we were up and running within 20 minutes!!

Do you think Splashtop delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Splashtop's feature set?

Did Splashtop live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Splashtop go as expected?

Would you buy Splashtop again?

Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365)
Splashtop Enterprise is great if you need remote access to re-create the experience of being in your office to access your hard drive or the office server. That's what it did for us from 3-2020 until now- 2-2022. It was an inexpensive solution for our employees.