Overall Satisfaction with Splashtop Enterprise
We use Splashtop to help with hybrid work/remote work. It has allowed us to continue to be productive throughout the pandemic. Now it allows us to offer remote work as an option for our office staff.
- Remote desktop is easy to deploy and use.
- Remote support is great for helping office staff and field staff.
- It can be used across many platforms.
- It would be nice to add support for Raspberry Pi.
- It has allowed us to seamlessly remote work and has, in some ways, spurred other changes in the company that supports remote work.
I can't really comment on the security, although I like the ability to set permissions to various devices.
Yes - We were previously using Chrome remote desktop. This lacked many features and was not reliable. It was not suited for managing users across the company.
Do you think Splashtop delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Splashtop's feature set?
Did Splashtop live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Splashtop go as expected?
Would you buy Splashtop again?