Overall Satisfaction with Splashtop Enterprise
We are a municipality. The town manager and I use this to work from home on occasion or when needed to log into our computers at the office.
- I love the drag and drop feature from work to home computer.
- Printing at home and at the office is awesome.
- Connecting is easy.
- It can sometimes be laggy but that could be the internet as well.
- I do wish the remote screen was bigger, but that's where the drag and drop files come in handy. I can grab a file from my work computer and drag it to my laptop at home, work on it and drag it back.
- This has been a completely positive experience. Where we thought we would only use this during the pandemic we have decided to keep this to work from home whenever needed.
I only choose a 5 because I have not had to use support so I cannot speak to the quality of support but I'm sure it must be outstanding.
Like anything new, it took this old gal a minute to understand and get it going, but if I can do it then anyone can! Very easy to use!
Do you think Splashtop delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Splashtop's feature set?
Did Splashtop live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Splashtop go as expected?
Would you buy Splashtop again?