Create a Splash at Your Organization with SplashTop

Kaytlyn Hollis | TrustRadius Reviewer

Modules Used

• Remote Desktop

Overall Satisfaction with Splashtop Enterprise

I'm using Splashtop to work remotely from home and access my work computer. I am a video editor so I needed local access to our on-property server. Splashtop allows me to remotely access and work from the server with audio and very little if no delays.
  • It allows me to use remote audio. Many other screen-sharing platforms don't give you local access to audio.
  • It uses very little processing power on the computer you're physically using.
  • There are times it'll randomly kick you out, but for the most part it's very reliable.
  • To remotely restart your computer you need to have Splashtop installed on another computer on the same network.
  • It's allowed me to work remotely.
  • My happiness at being able to accomplish last minute projects remotely.
So far, I haven't had any issues that I've needed to reach out to support for.
We have secure access being that my remote computer is the only one available to access my at-work computer. I haven't had any security breaches or issues or needed support to solve the issues.
Splashtop was easy to install and get connected. They were a great solution for me to be able to remotely access my at-work computer with multiple monitors, audio, and video playing back. The only variable is your internet speed and connection.
Yes - I replaced Splashtop with TeamViewer because I needed audio to transfer remotely and Splashtop allows that.

Do you think Splashtop delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Splashtop's feature set?

Did Splashtop live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Splashtop go as expected?

Would you buy Splashtop again?

As a video editor, I use it to remotely connect to my work computer that is on the same network as our server, which works well. There are times when both connections need to be reset, which is a little annoying but hasn't hindered anything major so far.