User Review: "Sprout Social Dominates This Space"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementSprout SocialUnspecified82551012014-03-21T18:10:04.952Z
We're still in our free trial period of the premium version, but no doubt we'll be signing up to use it going forward. Right now it will be used by my marketing team at corporate to collect analytics from all of our 26 properties' social sites. It allows us to see who is posting the stories with the most engagement and understand what could be done company wide to increase social engagement.
- Reporting - the detail and ease of use is SOOO amazing!
- UI - of all the products I've reviewed this is by far the cleanest and easiest UI. I've shared access with a few others on my team (some that aren't as tech savvy) and they find it very easy to use.
- Social engagement - they make it very easy to reply to comments, posts and tweets!
- I'd like to have a report that breaks down the separate Facebook and Twitter metrics for each property. I can do this by going to each group separately, but it'd be ideal to do it from one master group.
- It'd be nice to be able to share the interactive report with someone through a URL link.
- Nothing yet, since we just started using it.
- Social metrics is a big push this year for our broadcast and newspaper groups so being able to easily pull these into simple reports is going to be amazing.
- For new businesses we're starting it will be a great way to track what is resonating with people and what isn't.
- Hootsuite Enterprise,Engagor
Blows them away, both in price and user experience. Engagor is for a different sort of need and Hootsuite is more about posting and managing the individual pages. They also charge extra to get results from their UberX analytics whereas the detailed reporting is included with Sprout.
Since we're only in the trial period I'm pretty confident we're going to give it a longer test period. Pending approvals we'll be signing on for at least a year. I could see us increasing the user licenses to start to cover more of the properties and get everyone on one platform.