Overall Satisfaction with Sprout Social
Sprout Social is used to manage various social profiles across the social platforms. Different teams for different departments use Sprout Social to enhance customer engagement and run campaigns. Once integrated with the CRM solution, tickets can be generated for customer concerns on social media and assigned to relevant teams. It also enables scheduling the content to various social networks from a single console and keeping track of what is being discussed about the business across all social media.
- Sprout Social comes with a built in CRM which helps agents in more personalized responses to clients in line with their past conversations
- Sprout Social has a Viral Post feature which has some sophisticated machine learning algorithms at the back end to decide the best time to post content on different mediums so as to get the maximum customer engagement
- Sprout Social enables to post the content to the correct target segment like a specific organization, geography,industry or a particular institution. The content makes more sense to the relevant people and builds a strong perception among the target audience.
- Sprout Social also supports bit.ly URL shortener, which makes it easy to post links on Twitter and make your posts look uncluttered. Further, you can track from within Sprout Social that how many people clicked on the link or forwarded the link.
- A lot of social networks have been left unsupported by Sprout Social like Youtube and Pinterest. I believe it needs to support every medium to become a comprehensive social media management solution.
- The ability to schedule content to various social mediums is limited in functionality. It does not let me chose a different time for each day when the content is supposed to be posted.
- It is not very intuitive to figure out what all messages have already been catered and responded to.
- Our social media management team size has reduced and customer response turnaround time has reduced
- We are always aware about the various discussions involving our brand and can pitch in if some clarification is required. This helps in creating the right brand perception and a higher conversion of prospects into customers.
- Earlier we used to broadcast the content which was not relevant to a lot of people. This was harming our reputation in eyes of customers for which the content was totally irrelevant. Now we can post the content to the right customer groups.
Sprout Social really scores if you need to manage social profiles for different companies or different departments. As it comes with an inbuilt helpdesk feature to generate and assign tickets and supports collaboration across teams and within the team, it is apt if someone is looking to use social media to resolve customer concerns.