Sprout Social Review 13 of 70
Sprout Social Review: "A must use tool for social media success!!!"
https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementSprout SocialUnspecified7.9259101
Michelle Lynn profile photo
Updated January 22, 2016

Sprout Social Review: "A must use tool for social media success!!!"

Score 10 out of 101

Software Version
Premium

Overall Satisfaction with Sprout Social

Currently Sprout Social is used as our Social Media Scheduling Tool and we also use it for compiling some organic metrics.
  • Very easy to schedule posts for several different social media properties at once
  • Love the ability to view website traffic from Google Analytics within the interface
  • Very clean interface and slick interface!
  • Awesome reporting
  • Very easy to reply to mentions and view who retweeted your content
  • Can't export scheduled posts from calendar view into excel
  • Wish there was an export to view all your Twitter followers
2 - Social Media
  • Increase employee efficiency
  • We have been able to triple our conversion rate by scheduling more branded content at highly engaged times.
Better for our business model right now.
Very easy to schedule content -- love the Sprout Queue feature which allows you to take advantage of optimal time sends.
Love the integration with Feedly which makes finding and scheduling industry content very easy.
Much more sophisticated than your typical Hootsuite or Cotweet dashboard. Very easy to understand and teach others to use. Ability to add team members is wonderful. Love this dashboard, I honestly don't know what I would do without it!
I would absolutely recommend this dashboard to anyone in my network. I already have mentioned it to several of my friends and they all want it! I can't tell you how many times people stop and ask me how I was able to gain over 20,000 followers on Twitter (in 2 years) and tweet on average 400 tweets per month generate over 600 engagements. There is no way I would have been able to achieve this kind of success without Sprout Social.

Sprout Social Feature Ratings