Sprout Social Review: "Entry Level Solution"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementSprout SocialUnspecified7.92591012016-01-26T17:59:27.843Z
Overall Satisfaction with Sprout Social
Sprout Social is used within our marketing department and customer care department. We schedule content, and reply and engage with customers via Sprout Social.
- Sprout Social is pretty intuitive, so it makes it an easy to understand tool for teams outside of our social team to understand and adapt to.
- Lately, Sprout Social has been adding more features, especially for reporting and specifically Instagram as a channel.
- Sprout Social could be adopting to trends faster.
- Mobile app is clunky for on the go publishing, monitoring and reporting.
- Better Customer Care.
- Ease of work for marketing team: scheduling content, proficient in day to day.
To be completely transparent, I chose Sprout Social because of the price point and ease of on boarding, as an entry level tool to help get our customer care team on board with and comfortable using.
For now, we are OK with what this product has to offer, until we outgrow it, we will stay!
Sprout Social Feature Ratings
Filtering out noise/spam
Content planning and scheduling
Customer interaction histories
Campaign success analytics
Role-based user permissions & privileges